11 Mar 2014
- Mirrored (#23) after a long hiatus, the
main cause of which was getting sucked into the Frozen fandom
(to be explained in a future blog post).
11-14 Sep 2014
- Working on building the table in dosgal,
starting with the thumbnail images.
- Created 160px thumbnail images for
dosgal. Built the first row of the
table, implemented widget in a new way (adding
a new function to it), and worked out the border color manipulation
puzzle (adding another new function).
9-10 Sep 2014
- Created dosgal. Added the new pages
- Created ddave,
wolf3d. Created preview screenshots for
these and for bats and
7 Sep 2014
- Created new page banners for c64crutch,
4-6 Sep 2014
- Created a new page icon for dos.
- Created new page icons and banners for
comic2, jetpack, as
well as banners for the unwritten Dangerous Dave, Electro Man, Epic
Pinball, Extreme Pinball, Spear of Destiny, and Wolfenstein 3-D pages.
- Created a new page banner for dos.
- Came up with a brainstorm for the root page banners (except for
index). The shape is basically the
same, except instead of many small hexagons, I drew glowing (and
non-glowing) lines to form the large hexagon shapes, and added a
colored hexagon behind the site title (which is now on 2 lines instead
4 Sep 2014
- Fixed the links in the SDDM for the
smetroid pages, which unlike
nintendo itself had not been corrected back
- Updated the page layout for the nintendo
and smetroid pages.
3-4 Sep 2014
- Tweaked the rules for the update pane again, so that the line
height is smaller and more-or-less constant.
- Did a minor rewrite of the global CSS
rules. The old-style V-frame defs were moved to the stylesheets
that still need them (jazz,
the current V-frame defs have been rearranged a bit and made easier to
read, and a single rule was added to the top, setting the height of the
html and body for
all pages to 100%. This has the benefit of making the
iframe for the update pane fill the height of
the div it's in, when its height is set to
100% (which is what I wanted it to do in the first place), so I fixed
the scrolling accordingly.
- Made my own "Created using Vim" button.
- Added some more info to about.
30 Aug - 2 Sep 2014
- Finished applying the new update layout to
changes, as well as simplifying the markup a
bit. I also did some merging of similar entries (e.g., two
consecutive entries tagged as ROOT,CSS).